Our goal is that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. We take pride in the quality of the products we sell and great customer service is our top priority. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please follow the guidelines detailed below and we will be happy to help you with your return or exchange.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
You may return most items, except for non-returnable items listed below, within 30 days of purchase. Returned items must be in new condition with all original packaging and accessories. All returns require prior approval by submitting a Return Material Authorization (RMA) request. We will pay for the return shipping costs if the return is the result of our error. All other shipping costs will be paid by shipper. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment.
Non Returnable Items
The following items are not returnable unless defective:
• Clearance items or special order items.
• Opened software, opened unlock certificates, electronic charts, data cards.
• Merchandise that has been worn, used or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
• Manufacturer refurbished, re-certified, re-manufactured or overhauled products, labor or custom configuration charges.
• Items with missing or removed serial numbers or UPC Codes
• Items purchased by Net 30 terms, volume or discounted orders.
• Bundled items where the bundled software has been opened, used and/or unlocked.
•Items that are missing accessories
Exchanges are handled similarly to returns. Purchase your new item and contact River Pilot to arrange the exchange. New shipping and handling fees will apply.
How To Return An Item
Please follow these steps to ensure your item is properly returned to us:
1. Please contact River Pilot Monday-Friday 0900 to 1700 hrs MST Phone: (307) 222-6347 or email: email@example.com to request an RMA #. Please note that we may request for you to email/send pictures of damaged or defective merchandise prior to return. RMA #'s are valid for 14 calendar days. All items must be returned within this timeframe or the return will be refused.
2. Secure the item(s) to be returned in the original packaging. Write the RMA # on the outside of the package or box. For items where River Pilot pays for shipping, a pre-paid return label will be e-mailed to you for application to the package. If you are paying for shipping, the item must include tracking. Please note that River Pilot is not responsible for any loss or damage to the product during return shipping.
3. Upon RMA # approval please mail your returned item to:
River Pilot Tours
Returns Department / RMA #
PO Box 1694
Dubois, WY. 82513
We will process your return and any refund within 5 to 7 business days after we receive it. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable unless the return is the result of our error. Most credit card companies usually process and apply refunds within 5 to 7 business days. We will send you a confirmation e-mail message once the refund is processed. In limited circumstances, refunds may be subject to a 10% restock fee. Items returned after 30 days, in non-new condition, or missing the original packaging or accessories will be assessed restock fees of up to 25%. No refunds on software delivered via download or SD card.